To Activate Roku – Enter Roku Activation Code –
We need to first install it. Roku is very much simple and easy to install. It has a very simple process. When you start to install and activate roku. You need to create an account first and after that you will get the Roku activation code, on the TV screen with your roku account.
You can also create your roku account by visiting the online website at http://www.roku.com/link. The Process is same as after creating you will find the roku activation link code and that Activate Roku activation code you have to put on your roku account.
The channels will be set with your accounts within few minutes of activating your Roku account, some settings and after that you can enjoy streaming of your Movies, Videos, TV channels and others.
Get the best Roku activation code service, Roku setup wireless or other Roku services with our best technicians; they will settle you up with the simple and clear processes.
Remember that to activate Roku you also need to add your credit card details. Without entering the credit card details, you cannot activate Roku. If you do not want to enter your credit card details, you can still get your Roku Activation, if you have PayPal Account or if you will make a PayPal account. If you don’t have even one, then once you will enter your PayPal credentials it will not ask for credit card details anymore to Activate Roku.
If you will have problems related to activating your Roku account, enter Roku code or you can contact our third party technical support for Roku Activation also for Roku link code and Roku troubleshooting. Call us on our toll free number talk with our technical experts and Get your Roku problems fixed in no time.
Follow these steps for Roku Activation code:
- Firstly you have to determine, which audio or you connection you want to use. Because there are lots of audio and video connections are available and you have to check which one is available in your TV.
- After the first step, you have to check which networking type you want to use (wireless, wired). If you have a wired connection then connect it through the
Ethernet cable. And if you are using a wireless connection then you will you should have password for it.
- Now next step is; connect to your TV.
- Then connect with your network.
- Now device get started when Roku turn on.
Errors in Roku Activation:
There are some errors may occur at the time of activation.
- Roku Eroor 003
- Roku Error 014
- Roku Error 009
- Roku Error 011
- Roku Error 001
Roku Error codes with solution
Usually, users face issues during the Roku code activation and enter Roku code. Sometimes they get some error code as we mention above. Although this is not a big task to perform, performing by own could be complex.
So, now you can see the solution of above Roku error codes
Solve Roku error code 001 – Activate Roku.com/link:
Here we have some steps to fix Roku error code 001
- Kindly turn off your Roku streaming player first
- Moreover, you have to remove all power cables from your router
- After that, you need to connect the Ethernet cable to your Roku streaming player
- Then you can make the power connection on your router again
- Hence, you have done with this. check if these are any issue
- Afterward, find Roku activation code and enter Roku code on www.roku.com/link
Solve Roku error code 014:
This error code 014 occurred during wireless network connection. So, you can see some steps in order to solve this error.
- You need to connect Roku steaming player to the internet via cable modem. Otherwise you can use router through the Ethernet cable
- Now go to the Roku setting and complete all steps for the Ethernet connection on Roku streaming player
- Once the Ethernet connection is completed, return to the internet settings option on your Roku streaming player
- Now you have to choose wireless option as well as your network over there
- After that, provide your password
- Afterward, the connection process has been completed
Hope your problem has been resolved.
Deal with Roku error code 009:
Here you may have to modify the DNS setting on your network modem. Moreover, see the steps below.
- Determine that your provided internet connection should activate from the another device
- Now you need to update the firmware of your router
- After that, you have to modify your wireless channels
- Then, you can adjust your ACL/MAC address filtering
- Afterward, you need to manage wireless security mode
- At last, you can change your DNS servers
Solution for Roku error code 003:
Reasons behind this error code;
- TV unable to communicate with your Roku update server
- Firewall issues with Roku update server
- Because of DNS error and many more
So, here you can find the solution if this error and activate Roku code.
- In the beginning, you need to reboot your Router first
- After that, perform the TV reset task
- Now, you have to disable your firewall
- Afterward, go to the Roku secret screen menu and perform update task over there
- Moreover, you can try the manual update via USB
- Then press home button 5 times
- Again press fast forward 3 times
- Similarly, Rewind for 2 times
- See the “Update software” option and click on OK
- You have done
Guidelines to solve Roku error code 011:
Firstly, you need to try to reset your Roku streaming player. Moreover, you can follow the below mentioned steps as well.
- Select the settings menu first
- You can see the “Network” option over there
- After that, scroll down to “repeat guided setup” and click as well
- Then choose the provided network name that you are going to use
- Moreover, get connected to the network by providing username and password
Still, problem is remaining the same? You should try another option to fix above error codes. Simply call us at our Roku technical support number and get a feasible solution to fix your issues.